2013年9月19日星期四

They gave a local freelance writer named

I'm sipping a Starbucks Premium Blend, one of my favorites since the old days of bicycle riding down the Burke-Gilman FF14 CD Key  I've also traversed the extremely long trail near the Green River, site of some of the most horrific murders in US history.


They gave a local freelance writer named Anne Rule something to write about, and got her national attention. I, on the other hand, shy away from such attention. I am a ghostwriter, not a freelance writer, as of 2003 on a regular basis. So you probably have never heard of me before, and with luck you never will. Well, again, unless you visit our website.


 That sort of thing is welcome with me, but your work will only have your name on it if you hire our affordable ghostwriting services. I traded potential fame or infamy for dependable upfront payments a long time ago. Ghostwriting is a profession similar to but not the same

没有评论:

发表评论