2013年9月22日星期日

This unexpected value is what you should strive

In this case, the sales lady built enough trust that Cheap FFXIV Gil wife followed her to the back on the store for a customized fitting. While they were gone, I began scanning the store. What I noticed was the usual attention-grabbing signs screaming phrases such as "50% Off,"



"Buy 2 Get 1 Free" and "Sale." They drew my attention to certain displays - similar to what subheads can do for your writing. When my wife returned from her fitting, she was ready to buy. That's when the sales lady revealed 1 last piece of information. Since my wife had two bras, she was told she could get a third a single at no charge..


 This unexpected value is what you should strive to present in your writing. By over-delivering in your content, you'll make your marketing message memorable. What's more, you increase the chances of prospects sharing your information with other men and women.

没有评论:

发表评论